Here you will eventually be able to find entries on beauty, health, animals, food, crafts, hobbies, etc.
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Why I love being a part of Influenster!
I'm not sure how I stumbled upon the website , but loving social media like I do, I joined right up! Since I have joined, I have had the opportunity to play with three VoxBoxes, including one from Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty and one from Vidal Sassoon. I have also participated in a couple virtual VoxBoxes where I received a coupon for a free item and picked it up from my local store. I love sharing my experiences through reviews online and pictures & posts on Twitter and Instagram. Receiving a VoxBox is like a mini-birthday party in a box and completing the tasks is fun and not taxing or time consuming! By using #Influenster and #InfluensterApp, I have shared my experiences with my friends and even with some strangers who had never heard of it before. I think this site is one of my top 5 social media sites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment